Wednesday, March 23, 2005

We All Have a Purpose, I Guess

In my search for the Constitution Independence Labor Reform Party, I instead stumbled across something more entertaining. The U.S. Marijuana Party. Imagine, you are so wrapped up in your desire for weed that you go through the trouble to start a political party. Moving to Canada would be much less of a hastle. I applaud this group's love of America in that they would change the rest of us rather than leave. Its too bad that such dedication can't be channeled into more important issues such as War, Poverty or the rising cost of Pizza.

It all takes me back to the early 90s when Chris Robinson went to Congress in support of legalized marijuana on the basis that we were in need of a new source of rope. He never realized that he was the poster child for his own opposition. In any case, if there were no losers, there would be no winners. Onward...