Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sheehan for Senate

I can’t tell you how much I would like to see the following happen.

Cindy Sheehan May Challenge Calif. Senator

Cindy Sheehan, the peace activist who set up camp near President Bush's Texas ranch last summer, said Saturday she is considering running against Sen. Dianne Feinstein to protest what she called the California lawmaker's support for the war in Iraq.

I may have to start blogging full time if that happens. Imagine how much fun tracking that campaign would be.

"I think our senator needs to be held accountable for her support of George Bush and his war policies."

Sheehan accused Feinstein of being out of touch with Californians on the issue.

"If I decided to run, I would have no illusions of winning, but it would bring attention to all the peace candidates in the country."

That it would! Please run Cindy, please run.

.