Saturday, May 06, 2006

Valerie Plame Cashes In

Tran Sient (August 5, 2005) – “I stick by my prediction that Joe Wilson will be coming out with a book, once again pedaling his lies, but for a profit. Go forth my liberal friends and enrich the man further.”

Novak Leaks on the Leak

NY Times (May 6, 2006) - Valerie Wilson, the former Central Intelligence Agency officer whose identity was publicly disclosed three years ago, has agreed to sell her memoir for a little more than $2.5 million, according to people involved in the bidding process for the book.

Book Deal for Ex-C.I.A. Officer

Alright, I was a little off as to which of the pair would actually get the deal. However, it wouldn't surprise me if the lofty Mr. Wilson comes out with a second book.

How predictable. How disgusting.

He said Ms. Wilson had submitted a detailed 50-page proposal with outlines and sample material for each chapter. "We were all astonished at the richness of her storytelling," he said. Rick Horgan, vice president and executive editor at Crown, will edit Ms. Wilson's book.

How overt.
.