Thursday, October 27, 2005

Joe Wilson's Lies in Hardcover

Tran Sient, July 14, 2005:

The Two Faces of Joe Wilson

If I was aware that everyone involved, other than Judy Miller, was fully cooperating with the special prosecutor in the case, and that all of the relevant facts, including my own slanderous actions were about to flare up throughout the press again, I don’t think I could continue the facade.

That is, unless I intended to write a book and make a fortune off of the affair. Then again, that’s just me.

Tran Sient, August 1, 2005:

Novak Leaks on the Leak

I stick by my prediction that Joe Wilson will be coming out with a book, once again pedaling his lies, but for a profit. Go forth my liberal friends and enrich the man further.

The Book

The Politics of Truth: Inside the Lies that Led to War and Betrayed My Wife's CIA Identity: A Diplomat's Memoir (Hardcover)

Price: $16.38

.