Saturday, June 24, 2006

We Were Misled

Saying there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq doesn't make it so. – John Kerry

Saying there are were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq doesn’t make that so either.

There will be investigations, and the truth will come out the American people must know the truth and those in this administration must be held accountable for their failure to give us the truth before we went to war. – Howard Dean

He ought to be investigating how to win an election.

"There was never anything in the intelligence that said Iraq posed an imminent threat to the United States, never." – Nancy Pelosi

This one is especially interesting, considering that President Bush never claimed that the wmd threat from Iraq was imminent.

Well, I certainly feel misled by myself. I mean, I'm not blaming anybody else because I saw all the intelligence reports. All of them indicated we had imminent danger. Obviously, we made a mistake. I made a mistake. We didn't find any weapons of mass destruction. We didn't find any nuclear weapons. We didn't find any al Qaeda. – John Murtha

Senility perhaps?
.