Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Have You Hugged a Lib Today?

This is just hysterically funny.

Embracing Liberals



‘No wonder they need a place where they can vent, listen to other similar-minded people and, yes, get some hugs.’

I’m always willing to throw out a hug, one only need ask.

‘If a woman has been teased because she's still for the Equal Rights Amendment, these folks will feel her pain.’

I’m feeling it now.

‘If you drive by the place maybe you'll hear people wailing, "Why couldn't Clinton just keep his pants on?"’

Yes, all would then be right with the World.

‘Conservatives often see liberals as "cry babies."’

The truth hurts.

This last line takes the cake.

‘But before conservatives get too condescending about this, I think I should remind you of something. Conservatives also have a support group they run to when things aren't going their way. It's called the Supreme Court.’

I think CBS must be trying to provide fodder for Conservative bloggers. I am willing to take the bait. Consider yourself hugged.